Spring Graduation 2014
On Friday, May 30th, the Mission celebrated the hard-earned achievements of graduates who successfully completed academic and New Life Program requirements. Congratulations to the following number of men and women who received acknowledgements on this day:
- 35 New Life Program graduates from Phase Three
- 3 New Life Program graduates from Phase Five
- 4 Program participants who earned their GEDs
- 44 Program participants who completed their LifeSkills, Education and Career requirements.
- 7 Program participants graduates from our STAR Transitional Program at The Crossing
- 1 Program participant graduate from Fort Collins Rescue Mission Steps to Success
Post-ceremony: the Mission provided a meal, live music by Tyson Tolbert and portraits of our program participants and their families were provided by Dan Brace of Instant Professional Photography.