How to Sign Up
The sign up is a two-part process. For new users, that involves creating a sponsor profile, and then registering to sponsor a family. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the sign up process to become a sponsor. You may want to print this page for reference.
- Go to https://www.drmvolunteers.org/aaf
- Returning users can log in using email and password
- New users click on [Register] to create a sponsor profile
- Once profile is created, check your email for a confirmation link
- Click on confirmation link and log in using your email and password
- Your sponsor profile is complete
- To sponsor a family, click on [register for current year] found on your profile page
- Select number of families to adopt and size.
- Click [register]
- The sponsorship registration process is now complete and you will receive an email confirmation (please check junk mail if you do not receive this email).
Sponsors can register to adopt a family October 19th through November 18th, although registration may close earlier if we have met our projected number of sponsors. Families will be assigned to sponsors on a first-come, first-serve basis. Click here to read the Adopt a Family FAQs.
All families that would like to be nominated for the Adopt a Family Program MUST be nominated by a trusted community partner, which includes the following:
- Member of the clergy (church staff)
- Human service provider
- Public safety professional (policemen, firefighter, etc.)
Any requests for nomination that do not come from a TCP will NOT be accepted.
****In order to receive the private link needed to nominate a family or families, please email email@example.com from your work email address (assuming you are a trusted community provider) with “AAF nomination link request” as the title of the email message.****
Thank you so much for partnering with us this Christmas!