It’s the Week of Giving with Denver Rescue Mission! This campaign kicks off on November 27 with #GivingTuesday. Join us on Twitter and Facebook to help spread the word about the Week of Giving. Together, we can make the holidays be not about shopping the sales til we drop, but instead about giving back what we save! And don’t forget about Colorado Gives Day on December 4, a day in which your donation will be matched by GivingFirst.org.
- Nov. 27: On #GivingTuesday, pledge to give back your Black Friday savings by scheduling a gift for Colorado Gives Day.
- Nov. 28: On Wednesday, give women's hygiene items via our Amazon Giving Page.
- Nov. 29: On Thursday, give men's underwear via our Amazon Giving Page.
- Nov. 30: On Friday, give baby formula and diapers via our Amazon Giving Page.
- Dec. 1 & 2: On Saturday and Sunday, commit to tallying up your grocery and store savings and making a donation to Denver Rescue Mission for the amount you saved.
- Dec. 3: On Monday, give food via our Amazon Giving Page or by dropping off canned goods at one of our locations.
- Dec. 4: On Tuesday, Colorado Gives Day, make a donation to Denver Rescue Mission, which will benefit hurting and homeless men, women and children this holiday season.