Working at Denver Rescue Mission
As a faith-based, charitable non-profit organization, we are committed to providing emergency services as well as rehabilitative and transitional programs to individuals and families experiencing poverty and homelessness in our community.
Since 1892, we've been changing lives in the name of Christ by meeting people at their physical and spiritual points of need, with the goal of returning them to society as productive, self-sufficient citizens.
All employees are responsible to uphold the policies set forth in the doctrine of the Constitution/By-laws of Denver Rescue Mission and must sign, and abide by our Statement of Faith and Ministry Principles.
- Healthcare coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- Lifetime membership with Alliant Credit Union
- Dental coverage options
- Employer paid term life insurance and long-term disability
- Optional accident, disability, and medical bridge coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with Safe Harbor 100% employer match up to 5%*
Vacation, Holidays and Mission Trips
- 9 paid holidays per year including birthday off with pay
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Paid Mission trip benefit after 5 years of service
- 1 paid day off for spiritual refreshment
Family and Education
- Child adoption at $1,000 per child
- Tuition reimbursement benefit at $1,000 per year
- $25 gift card to every staff member on their annual anniversary date
- Celebrate hallmark anniversaries (5/10/15/20 years) with progressive rewards
Best Christian Workplaces
Denver Rescue Mission is proud to have achieved certification as a Best Christian Workplace! Best Christian Workplaces Institute recognizes exceptional organizations whose leadership understands that employee engagement results from a flourishing culture and that it drives positive ministry outcomes.