Facility Assistant Relief – Fort Collins Rescue Mission
The regular Facility Assistant will help oversee rehabilitation program for adult, all male residents in their work responsibilities including serving as spiritual mentor, enforcing facility rules, maintaining safety and security of facility, maintaining cleanliness standards, conducting random UA/BA’s, and overseeing resident’s performance of daily work schedule.
SALARY: Offers above average non-profit salary with Flexible Spending Account, optional dental and 401(k) with company match.
HOURS: This position works 29 hours per week – Sunday & Monday from 1:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m., Friday from 11:30 p.m. to 9:30 a.m., and Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 1-year relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to resolve conflict while maintaining composure under pressure.
- Ability to understand and enforce house rules for the benefit of the facility and the program participants.
- Strong Christian ethic with ability to work with people of diverse cultural, educational and religious backgrounds.
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with good record; must meet requirements for insurability in order to drive Mission vehicles.
- Only male applicants will be considered due to nature of male-only program.
Work location is 316 Jefferson Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524. Please apply by sending cover letter and resume to E-mail: HR@denrescue.org
Denver Rescue Mission
Human Resources Department
Chef Relief – Part-time floater at Fort Collins Rescue Mission
Denver Rescue Mission is seeking a part-time Chef for our Fort Collins Rescue Mission facility located at 316 Jefferson Street, Fort Collins 80524. Qualified candidates must be willing to hold to and believe in the Christian doctrine of faith.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintains stores of food for daily meal services
- Monthly meal planning and preparation including special events and holidays
- Training food service staff in appropriate food preparation and practices
- Supervise resident cook helpers; establish weekly working hours and responsibilities
- Adhere to USDA and Public Health food preparation standards
- Oversee all volunteer services as it pertains to kitchen services and procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in food industry procedures and sanitation codes.
- Ability and experience cooking in large quantities.
- Ability to manage and train rotating kitchen helpers.
- A heart and desire to serve the needy in a Christian environment.
- Willingness to sign our Christian statement of faith.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record; must meet minimum requirements for insurability to drive company vehicle.
- Work variety of hours depending on needs of the Mission.
Interested and qualified candidates may send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Fax: 303-294-9503, Attn: Human Resources
Part-Time Staff Relief
Denver Rescue Mission is seeking to fill a part-time Staff Relief position for our Champa House facility. Qualified candidates must be willing to hold to and believe in the Christian doctrine of faith.
- Oversee facility and maintain house rules
- Prefer experience working with low-income families
- Maintain safe and therapeutic environment
- Oversee preparation of house meals
- Manage conflicts
- Transport residents/children to events/appointments
- Assist with childcare
- Variable hours, approximately 60-80 hours per month (avg. 15-20 hours per week), including some overnights, weekends, and holidays (sleeping accomodations provided)
- Sundays 11:00 a.m. through Monday morning 8:00 a.m. (2-4 Sundays per month)
- Requires mandatory staff meetings 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Desire to work with low income, single parent families
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to manage conflicts while maintaining a respectful demeanor
- Dependable team member
- Excellent driving record with valid driver’s license
- Background screening required
- Must be steadfast in mainstream Christian beliefs and willing to sign statement of faith
Interested and qualified candidates may email a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR@denrescue.org.
Phone Outreach Representative (Part-Time Telemarketing)
The Denver Rescue Mission is seeking a part time telemarketing Phone Outreach Representative to work in our outbound call center. This positions reports directly to the Phone Outreach Manager (POM). Qualified candidates must be willing to hold to and believe in the Christian doctrine of faith.
- Tele-Fundrasing through assigned campaigns for donations or special projects.
- Cultivate donor giving with small and medium sized donors through personalized and professional telephone etiquette.
- Answer donor questions regarding DRM programs, respond to donor complaints, and update donor database record information.
- Take prayer requests from donors when appropriate.
- Maintain monthly and daily productivity and pledge goals as set forth by POM.
- Maintain work schedule set forth by POM.
Work an average of 28 hours per week on the following schedule:
- Monday through Friday (some flexibility in hours)
- One late night per week on Mondays until 7 p.m.
- Six hours every other Saturday
- Prior call center, customer service or sales experience.
- Courteous, professional, pleasant telephone skills.
- Basic computer skills with database experience.
- Ability to spend long hours in confined space.
- Strong Christian ethic with the desire to pray with donors, as well as ability to sign our Mission Statement of Faith in Jesus Christ.
Interested and qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 303-294-9503