Help support Denver Rescue Mission at the 14th Annual The Last Waltz Revisited Concert!
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Dinner at 5 p.m.
Concert at 7 p.m.
1510 Clarkson St., Denver
Purchase Your “Dinner with The Band” Tickets
Exclusively through Denver Rescue Mission, we’re offering a pre-concert experience with the band.
Your $50 ticket includes:
- Early entrance to the Fillmore Auditorium and sound check listening with the band at 4:45 p.m.
- Tasty dinner and dessert served from 5:00 to 6:45 p.m.
- Reserved General Admission section during the show (standing room only)
- For Private Box seating and other VIP ticket options (not included in this $50 ticket), please call (303) 837-1024.
- Last Waltz 2018 commemorative poster
Remember to bring your canned food items to the concert to benefit Denver Rescue Mission!
More Info & General Admission
For more information about the concert including special guest musicians, visit LastWaltzRevisited.com. For Private Box seating and other VIP ticket option information, please call (303) 837-1024.
About the Show
It started as a concert. It’s become a celebration for the history books. This year, The Last Waltz Revisited will commemorate 42 years since Martin Scorsese’s famous film The Last Waltz hit the big screen. Dubbed “the most beautiful rock film ever made,” The Last Waltz highlights the historic farewell performance of The Band alongside other rock superstars. The Last Waltz Revisited boasts more than 50 musicians, a full horn section, and over 30 songs from The Band’s extensive catalog. Proceeds from “Dinner with The Band” tickets, canned goods and donations collected at the event go to support Denver Rescue Mission.
For questions about your “Dinner with The Band” tickets, please contact Nicole Tschetter at NTschetter@denrescue.org or 303.313.2409.