Check out these “best of the best” recommended resources:
- Splitting Heirs by Ron Blue. A proven road map for passing money on to the next generation applying biblical principles and experience-tested wisdom.
- NIV Stewardship Study Bible. A variety of engaging features to help you explore what it means to be a manager entrusted with God’s resources.
- Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn. Discover a revolution in material freedom and radical generosity that has changed lives around the world.
- Experience God as Your Provider by Brian Kluth. Real-life stories of God’s provision offer you help and hope regardless of your financial situation.
- Generous Giving. A web site full of stories, resources, videos and more aimed at building the faith and joy of givers
Faith and Family Resources:
- Purpose of a Legacy Love Letter
- Sample Legacy Love Letter
- Setting up Your Legacy File
- Notice of Bequest Letter
- Recommended Resources
- Next Steps in Your Journey
This information is not intended as legal, accounting or other professional advice. For assistance in charitable planning, consult an attorney for legal advice or the services of a qualified professional.