Who Gets the Turkeys?
Denver Rescue Mission partners with 100 agencies including churches, schools and non-profits to bring Thanksgiving into the homes of people in need. We also distribute more than 3,000 Thanksgiving food boxes and provide a traditional Thanksgiving meal to men, women and children in need at our Lawrence Street Community Center, Fort Collins Rescue Mission, and The Crossing.
YOU Can Help!
- Help provide the following items on/by Wednesday, November 21:
- Frozen Turkeys (12 lbs. or more; turkeys must be frozen to meet safety standards)
- Boxed Mashed Potatoes
- Boxed Stuffing
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Yams
- Please bring your donations to one of these locations:
- Lawrence Street Shelter, 1130 Park Ave, West, Denver, CO (M-Sun.; 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Ministry Outreach Center, 5725 E. 39th Ave.Denver, CO (M-F; 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- The Crossing, 6090 Smith Rd. Denver, CO (M-Sun.; 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Give cash toward a turkey. The average turkey costs between $15.00 and $20.00. Donate online!
- Host a drive with friends, colleagues or your church and collect turkeys and needed canned food items for Thanksgiving. (See right column for details)
- Tell your friends – Share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #GetGobbled!
Help us put a turkey on every table! This year, our goal is 15,000 turkeys by November 21!
Want to Host Your Own Drive?
Share this flyer below to help spread the word at your office, church or group gathering. We're accepting turkeys through 6 p.m. on Wednesday, November 21. Thanks for supporting our Turkey Drive!
FLYER COMING SOON!