Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and we are excited for the opportunity to provide 3,000 boxes of holiday meals at our Thanksgiving Banquet-in-a-Box (TBIB) again this year!
TBIB is a special event we hold each year to help struggling families celebrate the holiday at home. We know the holidays can be a difficult time, and getting a turkey and all the trimmings can be a challenge. That's why we've partnered with people across the city to help provide a festive holiday meal for you and your family this year.
Registration must occur online. There is no over-the-phone registration available for this event.
Online Registration will be open from October 9 to October 27
(Or until we reach our 3,000 registration capacity)
Registration for the Thanksgiving Banquet-in-a-Box program will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Registration may close prior to October 27th if program capacity has been met, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
Important Registration Information
Please read through this important information registering for the Thanksgiving Banquet-in-a-Box:
- Each family will receive one complete Thanksgiving meal in a box, including a frozen turkey (limit one per family).
- Each box will feed approximately 8-10 people.
- Thanksgiving meal box distribution will take place on Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 at Sports Authority Field (1701 Bryant St, Denver).
- You will be assigned a time to pick up your box. Please arrive at your allotted time so that we can best serve each participating family.
- You must be present at the event to pick up a food box. No boxes will be distributed before or after the event. No exceptions.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation post card in the mail.
- Your confirmation post card will include the specific time you need to arrive at the Sports Authority Field to pick up a box. If you do not come during the assigned time slot, you will not be able to pick up a box.
- Your confirmation post card is proof that you registered for this event and you MUST bring it with you to Sports Authority Field in order to receive a food box. NO POST CARD, NO TURKEY DINNER! No exceptions.
If you register for this event and do not receive a post card by Monday, November 13th, please contact Rachel Deets at 303.331.2915.
Any calls made before November 15 will not be returned due to the volume of events and services offered at this time of the year.