Who Gets the Turkeys?
Denver Rescue Mission partners with 100 agencies including churches, schools and non-profits to bring Thanksgiving into the homes of people in need. We also distribute more than 2,500 Thanksgiving food boxes and provide a traditional Thanksgiving meal to men, women and children in need at our Lawrence Street Community Center, Fort Collins Rescue Mission, and The Crossing.
YOU can help!
- Help provide the following items:
- Frozen Turkeys (12 lbs. or more)
- Boxed Mashed Potatoes
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Yams
- Please bring your donations to one of these locations:
- Lawrence Street Shelter, 1130 Park Ave, West, Denver, CO (8am to 6pm)
- Ministry Outreach Center, 5725 E. 39th Ave.Denver, CO (8:30am to 4:30pm)
- The Crossing, 6090 Smith Rd. Denver, CO (8am to 6pm)
- Give cash toward a turkey. The average turkey costs between $15.00 and $20.00. Donate online!
- Host a drive with friends, colleagues or your church and collect turkeys and needed canned food items for Thanksgiving.
- Tell your friends – Share on Facebook or Twitter!
- Support the Turkey Drive at Mike Ward Infiniti. Turkey drop-off dates are: Friday, Nov. 18 and Saturday, Nov. 19 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.