Vehicles donated to Denver Rescue Mission help support programs and services for people in need.
We created the Vehicle Donations Program to provide transportation for graduates of our New Life Program and families who participate in our Family Services programs. The men and women who complete our long-term programs often require reliable transportation to secure employment. Owning a vehicle makes one less barrier for these deserving individuals to overcome on their road to success.
Some donated vehicles may be used for general Mission purposes, given to other program participants or sold to raise money for Mission programs.
Donating your vehicle is easy! And, when you give to the Mission, you can be assured that your tax-deductible gift will be used responsibly to help those experiencing poverty and homelessness in our community
- Began in 1998
- Provides an incentive for men and women to complete the New Life Program
- Offers graduates reliable transportation to pursue job goals without incurring debt
- Increases employment and vocational opportunities
- Some vehicles are used for general Mission purposes or sold to raise money for Mission programs
Donating is a quick and easy process; yet, it will have a profound and long-term impact in someone’s life.
How it Works
Step 1: Answer these questions:
- Is your vehicle or motorcycle located within 80 miles of the Denver metro area?
- Do you have a clear title in your possession?
Step 2: If your answer is yes to both these questions, call 303.313.2483 or 303.297.1815.
Step 3: Mission representatives will come to your home to pick up the car at your convenience.
Step 4: We will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for your files.
“The Mission’s whole thing is self-sufficiency, but they teach that the only way to be self-sufficient is to be totally dependent on God.” -Joy, Champa House graduate
We are always looking for volunteers in our shop. Experienced mechanics are preferred but not necessary.